Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Loving the music

Especially the bit from where the improbability drive is engaged. Cheshyre is awesome!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Very Poor

First off, let me say this; I am a great fan of your work, and will continue to be, but that just heightens my disappointment with this.

Compared to what we have seen from you in the past, this is rubbish, you can do much better. Without Cheshyre's fast paced insanity driving the animation, you seem to have lost the speedy and comic violence that was your trademark, leaving us with a drab, uninspired, and frankly tedious conclusion to an otherwise brilliant series.

The music was bland and pathetic at first, and with each repitition it seemed to become more and more pointless, the action was slow and lacked the element of humour you managed to inject into your previous work, and instead it has become stilted and smug.

In short, the Madness has been through the asylum, been released and gotten a job stamping sheets of paper for the sheriff.

I sincerely hope that this isn't the end, as it would be a travesty to end such a brilliant series with a flop like this.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

wow

you are a twisted, demented genius, what else is there to say

Death note: Near's death Death note: Near's death

errr

sorry, but what was that about. Pics look good but add some animation rather than just moving stills

Sbeji-chan responds:

The note thing took me a little bit of work, with the shading and other things like radial colours, burned pages... for the other i was just tired and i wanted to finish it early....

GG-ANGRY2 GG-ANGRY2

Random

In a kind of good way, but not good enough

ATOMICCLOUD responds:

VERY RANDOM

the Boy... "Sandstorm" the Boy... "Sandstorm"

Beautifully twisted...

I love it

A Parasites Lost A Parasites Lost

Nice...

Very Nice! The movement looks smooth and reasonably realistic. Keep it up please.

DBX: Paul vs. Dave+Demons DBX: Paul vs. Dave+Demons

Please...

Give it a preloader, it could have been a perfectly good flash but i didn't notice because it kept freezing!! Just give it a preloader and polish it up a bit, then resubmit. Good luck.

DemonOfBlades responds:

It DID NOT freeze because of bad animation. it FROZE because of lag...possibly. BUT I know it wasn't the animation. I'm still trying to figure out how to give it a PreLoader without messing all the sounds and crap up by importing the SWF into Flash.

mistery mistery

Good start

I really, REALLY like the style of this flash, but it all comes to nothing because of the lack of sound.

ADD SOUND!!!

You don't even need voices, just some decent dramatic music which fits the piece and maybe some old silent movie style dialogue cards. Try different things out and see what works. Good luck!

Madness ness Part 1 Madness ness Part 1

A Work of Art

This is why I love Newgrounds! You sift through endless piles of the steaming turds that some people call animations, then occasionally you find something like this that makes it all seem worthwhile. Brilliant work.

I WANT MORE!!!

PVP-BoCS responds:

Thank you for the comment!!
I really appreciate all the great feedback, it keeps me from giving up :D. I will be sure to keep goin!
..... just as soon as I dig my way out of this endless pile of steaming turd....